Sunday, November 16, 2008

Termas do Carapacho


As you can see in this photo, you may see a building in the distance. This is a natural spa. It is not just a ordinary spa but a healing spa. The water is heated from the formant volcano on the island. This water comes from miles away. How the water reaches this place has always been a mystery. Doctors reccomend people with physical problems to take this baths. This past summer (2008) I actually experienced it. I had some pain in my lower back and i actually took these natural water baths for 9 days in a row and my back has never been the same, meaning that the pain has never reaccurred. The island is a place of natural beauty and history that should be experienced. I also want to remind people if there are any questions please feel free to ask. ttyl

No comments: